Friday, February 1, 2013

21st Century

Ok. So this is my very first blog. Welcome to the Twenty first Century, Rebecca Sabah! where have you been all this time and what have you been doing!?! Imagine that!

Anyway, better late than never. So here we are in the 21st Century. I really dont expect anyone to read the blogs, but should you do and should you want to comment, please make sure they are positive, self uplifting and flatter me  immensely.

So after starving myself technologically for such a long while, i have now not only got a blog, but also a twitter account and am synching my phone to my gmail!! wow! Welcome to the twenty first century indeed.

4 things on my to do list for this blog
1. write consistently
2. write frequently
3. be interesting

ok, only 3 things.

This blog will focus on what I find during this year of discovery. I am starting a new job in a new country in a new area in a new year. so lots of new things. what will i have learnt by the end of 2013 about human nature, myself and my continent?

join me on this journey.......

No comments:

Post a Comment